Head Lice Removal Services & Policies
- A comb through and a thorough visual exam to check for lice or nits.
- We recommend treatment if evidence of lice is found.
- Treatment takes about 2 hours (depending on severity, length, and thickness of hair and cooperation level).
- $80 first hour (includes terminator comb and one follow-up recheck).
- $60 each additional hour (billed in 15-minute increments).
- Additional fees apply for evening, weekend, and holiday appointments. Evening rates apply for treatments that begin after 4:30 p.m.
- Recommended 4-7 days post-treatment.
- A thorough visual exam to ensure all lice have been removed and no reinfestation has occurred.
Lice Genies will travel to any location in Snohomish County, Washington.
For areas outside of Snohomish County, please request a quote.
Prior to Your Appointment
Wash your hair.
Don't apply any products (hairspray, gels, mouse, etc.).
Dry your hair thoroughly.
Comb or brush hair free of tangles.
All family members should be available for head checks to help reduce chances of reinfestation.
Don't stress. We will guide you every step of the way.
Lice Genies accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or cash. We do not accept checks.
To cancel a scheduled appointment, you must speak directly with our staff by calling: 206-214-6181
If our technician is en route to your home or has already arrived, you will be charged for the initial hour of $80.
Call Lice Genies to request a quote on group rates for daycare centers, schools and camps.
Health Insurance Coverage
The cost for lice removal may be covered by your health insurance.